Thursday, January 13, 2011

Running to Save Lives! Im asking for YOUR help!

 
Hey Everyone. This spring season I am training with Team In Training to raise money to help save the lives of those with blood cancers. I have had my share of losing someone in my life who i cared for with Leukemia. He past a week exactly after raising money for the Relay for Life 2005. As of 1/12/2011 A Dear Friend of mine just found out he has Hodgkin's lymphoma & I just found out my uncle has chronic lymphositic leukemia.

Now that I know I can raise money for those others out there with these cancers while doing what I love to do I am coming to you all to help me out. If there is any way you can donate something to my fundraiser page, Or help me put on a fundraising event please let me know! Call me, text me, email me, write back or just donate. I ask that if you can not help out, please share this with your friends & family. This isn't about me really. Its about those people who are fighting for more time live longer, to survive and over come or be part of the research that can change every ones lives.
 
If you liked to make a donation please click here.
 
Thank you so much for your time
Eli Mattioda
 
At The Nike Womens 5K Event In Sacramento June 2010

My Tattoo on my leg that I look at everyday that reminds me to never give up what I'm doing. And what I'm doing is saving so many lives! Thanks Joe Swanson from Black Dagger Tattoo Lounge in Vacaville,Ca.


San Jose Rock N Roll Half Marathon October 2010. Thanks to Knuckle Up Training Center (Vallejo,CA) for getting me there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment