Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome To My Latest Addiction

So here you are on my first ever blog and my first ever post. You were either invited or stumbled upon the link from one of my many many posts. You see I have been searching for over a week now for some type of time killing baking blog that will keep me sane, but i find myself on many looking for something fun to do or some contest to enter or some recipe to try at home, but that's when i realized if all these other people can do it why cant i? So here is my first attempt to get my life on track and my passion out for everyone to relate to, learn from, have fun with, make fun of, and maybe find something they were looking for. So Welcome and enjoy because I cant wait to share my passion and my life with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment